Foot Abduction Brace Beta-Flex
Code: BETA-FLEX BRACE
Point of Application: Lower Limb
Allows kicking and crawling, even during brace treatment: The BETA-Flex foot abduction brace allows small patients more freedom of movement with full therapeutic functionality. This innovative brace concept was developed together with specialist doctors.
- New, patented and unique: Two springy joints enable the child to kick and crawl during brace treatment. The reset forces induce the feet to always be realigned into the desired therapeutic position.
- Greater freedom of movement: Two springy joints enable the child to gently kick and crawl during brace treatment. The movement radius of the joints is 70°.
- Age-friendly reset force: The reset force of the moving joints can be adjusted via two different spring forces depending on the child’s age.
- Easy familiarisation: Greater freedom of movement means less limitations for small patients. The improved wearer comfort eases the familiarisation process and increases acceptance of the brace.
- Angles according to Ponseti: The abduction angle can be set between 0° and 70°; the dorsal extension is fixed at 5° in the therapeutic area.