Total Knee 2000
Hip Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Joints - Lower Limb Prosthetics - Prosthetics - TransFemoral Prosthesis
Total Knee 2000 offers shock absorption, comfort and a natural gait. Toe clearance is provided through mid-swing shortening, preventing hip-hiking. The 3-phase hydraulic swing control accommodates changes in walking speed. Stance flexion can be adjusted, mimicking knee flexion during early stance, reducing shock and stress on the residual limb.
- Polycentric knee with geometric locking system
- Swing control adjustment using 3-phase (3-valve) hydraulic system.
- Adjustable stance flexion
- Adjustable extension promoter
- Low build height, useful for long trans-femoral limbs or knee disarticulation
- 30mm (13/16") pylon adaptability
- High knee flexion angle up to 150°
Knee disarticulation, Trans-femoral
|Maximum body weight|