Cancellation of order before delivery (right of withdrawal before delivery).
1. The Customer has the right to cancel the purchase before receiving the purchased products. In this case, the Customer sends a cancellation statement to Vesalius.gr to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company will accept the cancellation and will return the price to the customer with a refund of the amount that may have been paid or by crediting their credit card as long as the purchased products have not been delivered to the courier for delivery to the Customer. If the products have already been given to the courier, then the cancellation will be considered as a return of the products under the conditions below.
Change of products after delivery
2. If the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase made, he/she has the right to request the change of the purchased product. In this case, the Customer can send an e-mail to the address email@example.com, requesting to exchange the product for another one of their choice.
3. If the new product has a higher price than the returned product, then the Customer will be notified electronically, by e-mail, to proceed with a new payment procedure (to pay the difference). If the new product has a lower price than the returned product, then vesalius.gr will credit the Customer with the difference as stated below, as soon as it receives the product to be exchanged and as long as the following requirements are met.
The new product will be shipped within 30 days from the receipt of the product to be exchanged. The Customer retains all rights provided herein and at law for cancellation of the contract or withdrawal and for the new product.
Deadline for changing products
4. Any requests for product exchange must be sent within 14 full days of the receipt of the product. Requests to change the products after the 14 full day period are accepted only in case of defective products in accordance to the provisions Greek law applies to sales contracts.
Terms and conditions for product exchange or return validity
Return or Exchange of the entire product
5. Both the right to exchange and the right to return the product (right of withdrawal from the sale) concern the entire purchased product and cannot be exercised only on a part of the product (e.g., on accessories of the product).
Condition of returned products
6. The return or exchange of a product will not be accepted if it is proved that the product has been used and it will be returned at the customer’s expense. Products must be returned (for a refund or exchange) in their original condition, complete and intact and in their original packaging (including all accessories, manuals etc.). They must not have been used, altered, or washed and all markings must remain on the product.
Shipping the products
7. The shipping cost of the products to be exchanged is borne by the customer.
8. For each product that is returned or for which an exchange is requested, the Customer must include a copy of the original purchase receipt when sending it.
Delivery cost for products that are requested to be exchanged
9. In the case of products for which the exchange is requested, the Customer will not be charged for the cost of the second receipt of the new product acquired after the exchange.
10. In case of non-fulfillment of any of the above conditions, the company is entitled to consider that the right to exchange or return was not validly exercised and therefore not to accept the return or exchange of the product.
Defective products on delivery
Seller’s liability for actual defects or lack of agreed properties
It is recalled that the seller is liable regardless of his fault if the thing, at the time the risk passes to the buyer, has actual defects or lacks the agreed properties as defined in article 537 of the Greek Civil Code. In the event of the seller’s liability for an actual defect or for lack of agreed property, the buyer is entitled at his option 1) to demand, at no cost to him, the repair or replacement of the thing with another, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, 2) to require a price reduction or 3) to withdraw from the sales contract, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. The seller must carry out the repair or replacement in a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the buyer (article 540 of the Greek Civil Code).
Refunds are made using the same payment method used by the customer and unless otherwise expressly agreed, no fees will be charged for such refunds.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any explanation.
You should know that, according to the law, the right of withdrawal does not apply, among others, to cases concerning:
Α) the supply of goods manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or goods that are clearly personalized.
Β) the supply of perishable or soon-to-expire goods.
C) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return, for health protection or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
D) the supply of goods which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other elements.
The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days from the day following the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquired physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract with a clear statement (e.g., a letter to be send with post, fax, or e-mail) to the address…………………………. or to the e-mail address ……………………………………………………………… (TO VESALIUS S.A. street….. tel……………… e-mail…………………………….. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, without it being mandatory.. If you use this possibility, we will send you without delay on a permanent medium (e.g., e-mail) a confirmation that your withdrawal has been received. In order to meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your statement of exercise of your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund you all the amount of money we received from you, including delivery costs without undue delay and definitely within 14 calendar days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will execute the above refund using the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in each case you will not be charged for such refund.
We are entitled to delay the refund until we have received our goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever occurs first
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and definitely within 14 calendar days from the day on which you stated that you withdraw from this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send back the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
– “You will bear the immediate cost of returning the goods”.,
This expense is estimated at a maximum of approximately … euros.
Sample withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To VESALIUS S.A. City …………………street ….. tel……………… e-mail……………………………..
– I/We hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods:
– Which was/were ordered on ……….received on ……………
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is shared on paper)