Pregnancy Belt Happymammy Prim
Point of Application: DorsoLombar
76% of Women suffer from back pain at some point during pregnancy. It is usually mild at first, but then gets worse, lasts longer, and expands as the pregnancy progresses.
- The anatomical belt lifts the abdomen, to relieve the feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area.
- Helpful guides for correct belt adjustment.
- Lumbar panels support the back, and improve posture, helping to relieve back pain.
- The side straps allow it to be adjusted to the body position where necessary.
- Modern and ultra-soft stretch fabrics for comfort and lightness.