3R80 Knee Joint
Hip Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Joints - Lower Limb Prosthetics - Prosthetics - TransFemoral Prosthesis - Waterproof Prosthetic Leg
The 3R80 with its unique rotation hydraulics principle is now also approved for prosthesis wearers with a body weight of up to 150 kg (330 lbs). With the 3R80, both the stance and the swing phase are controlled by the hydraulics. For example, walking down stairs step-over-step and walking down inclines are effectively supported by closely approximating a physiological gait pattern, even at various walking speeds.
At a Glance
- Manual lock
- Available in both pyramid version and screw top version
- Rotary hydraulics control stance and swing phase
- High hydraulic resistance – to prevent involuntary flexion of the joint
- Flexion and extension resistance can be adjusted easily and independently
- Approved up to a maximum weight of up to 330 lbs/150 kg
Suitable for K3,K4 patients
- A Confident Step Amputees must be able to rely on their prosthesis, especially in the stance phase. The rotation hydraulics of the 3R80 respond to the ground reaction forces in the stance phase at every step. They build up high hydraulic resistance, which prevents involuntary flexion of the joint.
Extensive adjustment possibilities The 3R80 offers comprehensive adjustment possibilities for the individual adaptation of stance and swing phase characteristics. Flexion and extension resistance can be adjusted easily and independently. Optimum adjustment values for stance phase damping and response behaviour between the stance and swing phase are achieved by gradually turning the adjustment rings. The level of resistance in the stance phase can be easily adapted to the requirements of the user, and enables variable knee flexion under load up to 4° while bouncing, and more than 4° while yielding. An additional spring can be integrated very easily in order to increase the extension assist force if required. The spring, setting aid and required tube adapter are included in the scope of delivery.
Hip disarticulation, Knee disarticulation, Trans-femoral
|Maximum body weight