3C60 Kenevo Knee Joint
Hip Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Disarticulation Prosthesis - Knee Joints - Lower Limb Prosthetics - Prosthetics - TransFemoral Prosthesis
The Kenevo is the first mechatronic knee joint specifically designed for prosthetic users of Mobility Grades 1 and 2. It provides unparalleled support and safety for the wearer via the latest technology available.
- Real-time adaption to changes in walking characteristics and environmental conditions via the latest sensor technology.
- Smaller and lighter (920g) than any other previously available mechatronic knee from Ottobock.
- 3 specific Modes to cater for the entire functional range of Mobility Grades 1 and 2, easily adjusted via the software as a user progresses. An ideal tool for rehabilitation or for those who fluctuate in function.
- Highly accurate determination of stance phase and stance release, ensuring improved safety and stability.
- Supported sitting and standing features.
- Specific wheelchair function.
- Enhanced stumble recovery throughout the entirety of swing phase, providing additional safety.
|Maximum body weight|